Audi MMI 3G 3G+ CarPlay & AA Interface A6(4G) A7(4G8) with DSP
- Regular price
- Sale price
Model: P2000 3G7MD
The brand new Mr12Volt P2000 MD series
has just gotten better now with a built-in highly customizable 15 bar DSP equalizer!
Mr12volt P2000 MD Apple Carplay and Android Auto interface is the most innovative and advanced car multi-media interface kit by far, it uses M.O.S.T. bus connection to ensure top audio quality and incorporates with your OEM radio, retrofits Apple CarPlay and Android Auto features into the MMI 3G 3G+ Infotainment system. The P2000 MD is the perfect product for someone who wants to upgrade their car stereo system and retain all original looks and parts.
Why choose Mr12Volt CarPlay & Android Auto interface
- Unlike others in the market that use Auxiliary input as sound source, Mr12Volt is designed with Built-In Fiber Optical M.O.S.T bus system for sound source, bringing its sound quality to the next level, that no others can even compete with.
- Supports Apple Lossless music streaming
- Supports CarPlay and Android Auto in one device
- 100% Plug and Play, no cutting wires or soldering
- No changing of original display or car parts
- Uses LVDS as a video signal, giving highest quality of visual display
- Incorporates with car original buttons and controllers
- Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, iTunes, YouTube playback and more
- Siri activation by steering wheel voice command button
- Highly customizable 15 bar DSP equalizer
Compatible Audi models with MMI 3G, 3G+ :
- A6 4G 2011+
- A7 4G8 2010+
Installation notice: the 6 CD changer must be disabled by using a bypass loop connector as Mr12volt P2000 takes over the audio source of CD changer ( Bypass connector is included in package)
P2000 supports aftermarket cameras up to AHD720
P2000 does not support OEM microphones, however if your car has built-in Bluetooth handsfree you can use the factory handsfree to handle phone calls while in CarPlay. This is require your handphone connects to both the factory handsfree and P2000 at the same time.
SIRI / VA commands must be input with the microphone supplied with P2000
- Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto (wired & wireless)
- Miracast wireless (what plays on your phone is displayed on your car display)
- Bluetooth Handsfree carkit (HFP) & Music Streaming (A2DP)
- USB Video and Music Playback
- Reverse Camera Input, parking grid supported in certain model (Camera not included)
- Front/Left/Right camera Input
- Firmware update possible
- Operating Temperature: -20 - +80 degree centigrade
- DAC resolution: 18Bit
- MP3 kbit: 8 - 384kbit
- Voltage: 10 - 14.6V DC
- Operation Current: 450mA (700mA when charging mobile phone)
- S/N ratio: 95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
Currently we provide free shipping services to the following countries:
- Hong Kong
Mr12Volt has warehouses in the major regions and we can ship directly from there to achieve fast delivery:
- Hong Kong
We also ship to the following countries directly from Hong Kong*:
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
- Mr12volt's returns and warranty policies are only available for products that were purchased on Mr12volt's official websites, including mr12volt.com, and mr12v.com
- We are not responsible for products sold by an eBay reseller, Amazon reseller or your local reseller. The warranty of these products will depend on the policy of the resellers themselves.
- We offer a 1-year warranty for all products. Free gifts do not come with a warranty.
- Warranty time starts from the day you receive the parcel.
- Mr12volt will provide permanent technical support and operation suggestion for those products that have exceeded the warranty period.
- Mr12volt’s returns and warranty policy is only available for products that were purchased on Mr12volt's official websites, including mr12volt.com and mr12v.com
- We are not responsible for products sold by an eBay reseller, Amazon reseller or your local reseller. The return policy of these products will depend on the policy of the resellers themselves.
Return for product issue:
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request for a return for refund.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
About shipping fee
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- We are not responsilble for the return shipping fees
- We are responsible for the re-send shipping fees of replacement units