Bluetooth streaming and carkit adaptor + USB + AUX Extension Land Rover Freelander 2 / Range Rover Sport Discovery (MOST)
This MOST interface / audio adaptor supports Bluetooth music streaming and handsfree calling, as well MP3 and WMA music playback from USB stick or MicroSD card through your original Land Rover infotainment system. It also supports 3,5mm AUX IN audio input for external audio sources.
Compatible VOLVO models with MOST optic fibre system:
Supported Land Rover Freelander 2 head unit with integrated 6 disc CD changer:
Compatible Land Rover Range Rover / Sport / Discovery head unit (6CD-465 / 6CD-565):
Compatible Land Rover Range Rover 2005-2010 L322 head unit:
- Integrated Bluetooth chip allowing music streaming (A2DP) in digital quality and be cotrolled by head unit and steering wheel buttons. Can be used to stream audio from videos, navigation, podcasts etc. played on smartphone
through the car speakers. Spotify, Deezer and Pandora streaming is also supported.
- Hands-free calling (carkit) directly from the car stereo via Bluetooth (AVRCP), including controll pickup/hangup from head unit
- USB input (USB version 1.1 and higher) for playing MP3, WMA and WAV files from USB sticks (FAT16 or FAT32 formatted, max. 32Gb)
- microSD input for playing MP3, WMA and WAV files (FAT16 or FAT32 formatted, max. 32Gb)
- AUX IN audio input (3.5mm jack) for: iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, tablet, smartphone, GPS, PSP or other external audio source. Music controll for AUX input is not supported
- Supports next control options: (PLAY, PAUSE, NEXT, PREV, FF, REW).
- Memory for last played song
- Simple installation without damaging of original parts
- Phonebook not supported