Mr12volt P600 for Land Rover Freelander 2 L359 is installed on the OEM radio via Fiber Optical system (MOST). It therefore delivers high quality sound just like your original CD. And with this seamless integration, you can control your songs from your favourite app (such as Spotify, Deezer, Pandora, iTunes, YouTube...) through your radio buttons and more importantly the steering buttons.
Compatible with Land Rover Freelander 2 (L359) 2006+ with the next stereo:
- Compatible with factory stereo with 6CD changer only!
- Original CD changer function can be retained after installation.
- In case of Mr12volt is connected with audio source, it will take over function of CD changer. To resume playing CD changer again, disconnect audio source from Mr12volt.
- Does not support phone book sycn
- Integrated Bluetooth chip allowing music streaming (A2DP) in digital quality and be cotrolled by head unit and steering wheel buttons. Can be used to stream audio from videos, navigation, podcasts etc. played on smartphone through the car speakers. Spotify, Deezer and Pandora streaming is also supported.
- Hands-free calling (carkit) directly from the car stereo via Bluetooth (AVRCP), including controll pickup/hangup from head unit
- USB input (USB version 1.1 and higher) for playing MP3, WMA and WAV files from USB sticks (FAT16 or FAT32 formatted, max. 32Gb)
- microSD input for playing MP3, WMA and WAV files (FAT16 or FAT32 formatted, max. 32Gb)
- AUX IN audio input (3.5mm jack) for: iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, tablet, smartphone, GPS, PSP or other external audio source. Music controll for AUX input is not supported
- Supports next control options: (PLAY, PAUSE, NEXT, PREV, FF, REW).
- Memory for last played song
- Simple installation without damaging of original parts
- Mr12volt main module
- Fiber optical harness (Y cable)
- Power wiring
- Microphone, cable length 270cm
- 3.5mm AUX IN cable
- 2x red Scotch Lock wire connectors