P2000 Series firmware updates
Last Updated: 20231107
P2000 MCU update procedures
MCU update (requires a MicroSD card, FAT32 formatted, 32GB or less (or create a 32GB or less active partition)
Before performing any updates, go to P2000>Settings>System>, take a screenshot of this page and save it in your handphone. Compare the MCU: version date at the end to verify if the update is successfully done.
MCU update procedures
Please use a computer or laptop to download the MCU update file
Change log (last update 20231130)
- P2000 for CCC v3.0 (bmwCCC_20231107)
- P2000 for CIC v3.4 (bmwCIC_20231107)
- P2000 for NBT v2.6 (bmwNBT_20231107)
- P2000 for NTG3.0 v2.3 (NTG3.0_20231106)
- P2000 for NTG3.5 v2.3 (NTG3.5_20231106)
- P2000 for NTG 4.5/4.7 v2.5 (NTG4.5_20231129)
- Save the file into the root directory of the SD card, the file has a .bin filetype. DO NOT alter the file name.
- Unplug the FO cable from the P2000, insert the SD card with the MCU update file into the SD slot under the FO socket
- Unplug the power cable from the P2000, and plug the power cable back in again
- A blue light will start flashing in the LVDS socket (right next to power cable socket). The flashing should not take longer than 1 minute.
- After the flashing is completed, REMOVE the SD card first, then unplug the power cable and plug the power cable back in again.
- Plug in FO cable
- Check the MCU file date in P2000 > Setting > System
The MCU update is successful if the MCU file date is changed to a later one