MOST Fiber Optic Bypass Loop Connector Male + Female
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Fiber optic loop to bypass a device on the MOST network
- Help you to quickly find the fault point, whether it is the problem of the motherboard transceiver, or cable connection problems
- This is an invaluable tool for diagnosing / bypassing parts of the MOST optical system
- Please note that this connector will only bypass standard MOST connections. Some manufactures (mostly BMW and Mercedes) use proprietary connectors on some components. It is important to check the connection you want to bypass to make sure it uses the standard connector.
Male Bypass Loop x1
Female Bypass Loop x 1
Currently we provide free shipping services to the following countries:
- Hong Kong
Mr12Volt has warehouses in the major regions and we can ship directly from there to achieve fast delivery:
- Hong Kong
We also ship to the following countries directly from Hong Kong*:
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
- Mr12volt's returns and warranty policies are only available for products that were purchased on Mr12volt's official websites, including mr12volt.com, and mr12v.com
- We are not responsible for products sold by an eBay reseller, Amazon reseller or your local reseller. The warranty of these products will depend on the policy of the resellers themselves.
- We offer a 1-year warranty for all products. Free gifts do not come with a warranty.
- Warranty time starts from the day you receive the parcel.
- Mr12volt will provide permanent technical support and operation suggestion for those products that have exceeded the warranty period.
- Mr12volt’s returns and warranty policy is only available for products that were purchased on Mr12volt's official websites, including mr12volt.com and mr12v.com
- We are not responsible for products sold by an eBay reseller, Amazon reseller or your local reseller. The return policy of these products will depend on the policy of the resellers themselves.
Return for product issue:
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request for a return for refund.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
About shipping fee
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- We are not responsible for the return shipping fees
- We are responsible for the re-send shipping fees of replacement units