MOST Bus BMW CIC CarPlay & AA Interface with OEM microphone support
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
MOST Bus CarPlay & Android Auto Interface with OEM microphone supportModel No: P2000-CICMM
The brand new Mr12Volt P2000 MM series now support your favorite in car OEM microphone.
Compatible for BMW Radio with CIC, CIC MID (8.8"/6.5")
- 1 Series - E81, E82, E87, E88
- 3 Series - E90, E91, E92, E93
- 5 Series - E60, E61, F10, F11, F07
- 6 Series - E63, E64
- X3 - F25
- X5 - E70
X6 - E71
- Z4 - E89
- 7 Series - F01, F02
*** A CD changer (CDC) must have been installed, or the CDC feature has been enabled in order to use this product
- Runs on MOST BUS with High-End sound quality
- Supports OEM microphone
- Wireless & Wired Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto
- Wireless MirrorLink
- Bluetooth Hands free & Audio Streaming
- USB Video & Music Playback
- Reverse/Front/Left/Right camera Input
- Supports Apple Lossless music streaming
- Highly Customizable 15 bar DSP Equalizer
How it works
- If a CD changer is fitted in the car, it must be disabled (Bypass Loop connector is included in the package to disable CD changer)
- Mr12volt is selected through "CD" button and played through CD changer channel
- Supports aftermarket cameras up to AHD720
- Supports the integration of OEM microphone ( a Mic splitter is included in the package)
- Both BMW and Mr12volt Bluetooth can be connected at the same time. BMW will handle as HF and Mr12volt as HF/Media (as a result, BMW HF will take over Mr12volt when a call is received)
P2000 supported multimedia type (High performance video and audio codec)
- Decoding H.264 (Baseline and Main High Profile, Level 1-4.2) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding VC-1 (Simple Main Profile, low, medium and high levels. Advanced Profile, levels 0-3) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding MPEG1/2/4 (Simple Profile, levels 0-6. Main Profile, low, medium and high levels. ASP, levels 0-5) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding Real-Video 8/9/10 30fps @1080p
- Decoding VP6/7/8 (VP6.0/1/2, VP7 version 0-3, VP8 version 2(WebM)) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding DivX (DivX3/4/5/6) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding H.263 (Profile 0, levels 10-70.) 30fps @720x576
- JPEG codec (Baseline interleaved) 8176x8176
- Support *.mkv, *.mp4, *.avi, *.wmv, *.rmvb, *.rm, *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.ts, *.dat, *.asf, *.flv, *.vob, and so on file format
- Multi Format Audio CODEC (MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, DTS, OGG, FLAC, APE, AMR, and so on)
Additional Technical Data:
- Operating Temperature: -20 - +80 degree centigrade
- DAC resolution: 18Bit
- MP3 kbit: 8 - 384kbit
- Voltage: 10 - 14.6V DC
- Operation Current: 450mA (700mA when charging mobile phone)
- S/N ratio: 95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
Currently we provide free shipping services to the following countries:
- Hong Kong
Mr12Volt has warehouses in the major regions and we can ship directly from there to achieve fast delivery:
- Hong Kong
We also ship to the following countries directly from Hong Kong*:
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
- Mr12volt's returns and warranty policies are only available for products that were purchased on Mr12volt's official websites, including mr12volt.com, and mr12v.com
- We are not responsible for products sold by an eBay reseller, Amazon reseller or your local reseller. The warranty of these products will depend on the policy of the resellers themselves.
- We offer a 1-year warranty for all products. Free gifts do not come with a warranty.
- Warranty time starts from the day you receive the parcel.
- Mr12volt will provide permanent technical support and operation suggestion for those products that have exceeded the warranty period.
- Mr12volt’s returns and warranty policy is only available for products that were purchased on Mr12volt's official websites, including mr12volt.com and mr12v.com
- We are not responsible for products sold by an eBay reseller, Amazon reseller or your local reseller. The return policy of these products will depend on the policy of the resellers themselves.
Return for product issue:
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request for a return for refund.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Return for refund after 30 days:
A 15% restocking fee will be applied.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
About shipping fee
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- We are not responsible for the return shipping fees
- We are responsible for the re-send shipping fees of replacement units