MOST Bluetooth Adapter for Volvo C30 C70 V40 V80 XC90 XC70
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Mr12volt P600 for Volvo is installed on the OEM radio via Fiber Optical system (MOST). It therefore delivers high quality sound just like your original CD. And with this seamless integration, you can control your songs from your favourite app (such as Spotify, Deezer, Pandora, iTunes, YouTube...) through your radio buttons and more importantly the steering buttons.
Compatible with Volvo M.O.S.T. system radio
- Also fits High Performance & Premium Sound System
- Single CD Player & 6 CD changer Head unit
- XC90 2002 - 2012
- C30 / C70 2 006 - 2012
- S40 / V50 2004 - 2012
- S80 / V70 / XC70 2006+
Please DO NOT purchase this product for an Aston Martin.
Important Compatibility Note:
- For radio that comes with navigation, the Navi module(usually under the passenger seat) must be disconnected by using the loop connector. Otherwise, P600 would not work properly
- Head unit will switch to CD changer in 10 seconds if all connections to MR12VOLT are off (BT / USB / microSD / AUX)
- Phonebook not supported
- P600 Bluetooth Handsfree for Volvo works in CD changer mode and as such, when receiving call while listening to radio, press mode button to switch to cd changer mode and sound will instantly transfer into car speakers. From here, press " Next" button to answer call or " Previous" to reject call.
Volvo Head Units supported:
|C30, S40, V50 with CD button||C30, S40, V50 with MODE button|
|S80, C70, XC70||XC90|
- Integrated Bluetooth chip allowing music streaming (A2DP) in digital quality and be cotrolled by head unit and steering wheel buttons. Can be used to stream audio from videos, navigation, podcasts etc. played on smartphone through the car speakers. Spotify, Deezer and Pandora streaming is also supported.
- Hands-free calling (carkit) directly from the car stereo via Bluetooth (AVRCP), including controll pickup/hangup from head unit
- USB input (USB version 1.1 and higher) for playing MP3, WMA and WAV files from USB sticks (FAT16 or FAT32 formatted, max. 32Gb)
- microSD input for playing MP3, WMA and WAV files (FAT16 or FAT32 formatted, max. 32Gb)
- AUX IN audio input (3.5mm jack) for: iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, tablet, smartphone, GPS, PSP or other external audio source. Music controll for AUX input is not supported
- Supports next control options: (PLAY, PAUSE, NEXT, PREV, FF, REW).
- Memory for last played song
- Simple installation without damaging of original parts
- Mr12volt main module
- Fiber optical harness (Y cable)
- Power wiring
- Microphone, cable length 270cm
- 3.5mm AUX IN cable
- 2x red Scotch Lock wire connectors
C30, V50, S40, C70:
S80 part 1:
S80 part 2:
Download user manual P600 for Volvo
Currently we provide free shipping services to the following countries:
- Hong Kong
Mr12Volt has warehouses in the major regions and we can ship directly from there to achieve fast delivery:
- Hong Kong
We also ship to the following countries directly from Hong Kong*:
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
- Mr12volt's returns and warranty policies are only available for products that were purchased on Mr12volt's official websites, including mr12volt.com, and mr12v.com
- We are not responsible for products sold by an eBay reseller, Amazon reseller or your local reseller. The warranty of these products will depend on the policy of the resellers themselves.
- We offer a 1-year warranty for all products. Free gifts do not come with a warranty.
- Warranty time starts from the day you receive the parcel.
- Mr12volt will provide permanent technical support and operation suggestion for those products that have exceeded the warranty period.
- Mr12volt’s returns and warranty policy is only available for products that were purchased on Mr12volt's official websites, including mr12volt.com and mr12v.com
- We are not responsible for products sold by an eBay reseller, Amazon reseller or your local reseller. The return policy of these products will depend on the policy of the resellers themselves.
Return for product issue:
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request for a return for refund.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
About shipping fee
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- We are not responsible for the return shipping fees
- We are responsible for the re-send shipping fees of replacement units